We are excited about our upcoming building expansion! This 6000 sq. ft. expansion will allow us to dedicate our existing education space for a secure children’s area, expand our foyer, add improved office, youth and adult education space. Here is some basic information about the project so you can pray and give as the Lord leads you.
TBA: Foundation to be prepared
TBA: Home Prayer Meetings for Building Addition
March 21: Coordination meeting with six team leaders. Our church will provide lunch.
June 19-26: The Chilton Baptist Builders will send up to 80 or so volunteers!
July: Carpenters for Christ will send up to 200 volunteers during this month! So far five teams have committed to come! Four teams have sent us projected total numbers of 125-155 volunteers and the fifth team will send us numbers soon. We’ve been told that volunteers save churches $800-$1100 per person. If we have 250 volunteers, they could save us $250,000! Praise the Lord for these volunteers!
- Expenses to Date: $59,613.80 (architect fees)
- Construction Loan Balance: $0.00
- Building Fund Balance to Date: $11,697.70
- Building gifts can be made to https://pushpay.com/g/fruitlandcommunity?src=hpp
- Building gifts can also be mailed to Fruitland Community Church, 6040 Hwy 61, Jackson, MO 63755
Prayer Requests for the Building:
- Pray for the finances of this project
- Pray for wisdom for final design decisions
- Pray for volunteers to be raised up for “The Chilton Baptist Builders” and the “Carpenters for Christ.”
- Pray for coordination of volunteers and materials
As the Chilton Builders have taught us to say: “God is Able!!”